Staff Selection Commission recruits 1238 Posts of Programme Executive, Transmission Executive and Production Assistant in offices spread all over the country on behalf of the Prasar Bharati under special dispensation given by the Government. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 23-03-2013 to 17-04-2103 for Part – I Registration & Part -II Registration up to 19-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee and how to apply are mentioned below….
SSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 1238
Name of the Posts:
1. Programme Executive: 360 Posts
2. Transmission Executive (General & Production): 536 Posts
3. Transmission Executive (Family Welfare): 36 Posts
4. Transmission Executive (Farm & Home/Farm Radio Reporter): 98 Posts
5. Transmission Executive (Scripts): 66 Posts
6. Transmission Executive (Educational Broadcast): 22 Posts
7. Transmission Executive (Science Reporting/Field Reporter):16 Posts
8. Transmission Executive (Tribal Dialect/Translation): 32 Posts
9. Transmission Executive (Production Assistant): 72 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 30 years as on 01-01-2013. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the Rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree/MA/M.Sc in relevant field with Proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy. For Post wise details refer to the notification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only through State Bank of India (SBI) either in the form of Challan or net banking. No fee for SC/ST/PH/ Ex-Serviceman and all women candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on a Written Examination and Interview conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online from 23-03-2013 to 17-04-2103 for Part – I Registration & Part -II Registration up to 19-04-2013. through the website http://ssconline2.gov.in. Fill the application with all mandatory details and submit it on or before stipulated dates.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First Candidates have to scan their Photograph and signature for filling up of Part – II Registration.
2. Log on to the website http://ssconline2.gov.in.
3. Read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
4. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
5. The filling of online application contains two parts: Part – I & II.
6. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
7. Now Press “I agree” button after declaration correction/modification etc. shall not be allowed.
8. Now a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take the print out of the page.
9. To pay fee in cash, candidate can take printout of Challan generated online after completion of Part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration. Those who want to pay online through net banking can go directly to part II registration after completion of Part I.
10. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
11. Fill Part – II Registration and enter Transaction ID of the Bank in the relevant space.
12. Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.
Starting Date for Online Application (Part I & II ): 23-03-2013 (5.00 PM).
Last Date for Online Application (Part I): 17-04-2013 (5.00 PM).
Last Date for Online Application (Part II): 19-04-2013 (5.00 PM).
Date for Written Examination: 02-06-2013.
Category: Government Job