National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has issued notification for recruitment of 2600 Assistant posts in Public Sector General Insurance Companies all over India. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-05-2013 to 08-06-2013. For more information about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information of National Insurance Company Recruitment is given below…
NICL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 2600
Name of the Post: Assistants
Name of the Company:
1. National Insurance Co.Ltd: 800 Posts
2. Oriental Insurance Co.Ltd: 600 Posts
3. The New India Assurance Co. Ltd: 600 Posts
4. United India Insurance Co. Ltd: 600 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 30-06-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Graduate from a recognized University or Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- for female candidates other than SC/ST/PWD/XS, Rs.200/- for male candidates other than SC/ST/PWD/XS, Rs. 50/- SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates and bank service charges Rs.20/- for all candidates. Candidate should visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India to deposit the appropriate fees in cash only in Account no. 32968716721 in favour of National Insurance Company Ltd. Fee payment will be accepted from18-05-2013 to 12-06-2013.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on the Written Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nationalinsurance.com from 18-05-2013 to 08-06-2013 and take a printout of the complete application and fees payment Challan which should be retained by them for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should have valid email ID.
2. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature.
3. Candidates can log on to the website “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com”
4. Open the appropriate Online Application Format given under “Recruitment” Link.
5. Fill all the details in the application form and upload photo & signature.
6. Now submit the application form.
7. The system would generate a bank Challan in triplicate wherein relevant particulars of the Candidate are mentioned and should take a printout of the Challan & pay the fee as mentioned above.
8. After 3 days from date of receipt of fees, the candidate can check their application status in the website.
9. Take a printout of the complete application and fees payment Challan which should be retained by them for future reference.
10. At the time of written examination, they should submit one copy of the Challan.
Opening Date of Online Application: 18-05-2013
Last Date of Online Application: 08-06-2013
Payment of Application fee: 18-05-2013 to 12-06-2013
Date of Written Examination: 14-07-2013 and/ or 21-07-2013
Download of the call letter for examination: Within 7 days prior to the date of exam.
Category: Bank Job